Welcome to my online travel photos.
This website provides links to packages of my travel photos, assembled in PDF format.
Each package consists of 70 to 200 captioned photos.
The dropdown menu above links to destination pages that provide:
- a brief description of the region or trip,
- sample images,
- a map,
- a table of contents, and
- the link to the PDF file itself.
I think you'll find that the PDF-format picture files have great advantages for you:
- Large, high-quality digital images.
- Easy movement from picture to picture – just a single key press, mouse click, or swipe.
- You can move through as fast as you want, and you can skip whole sections easily.
- Caption notes which you can read or ignore.
When you click on the link to the PDF picture file your web browser will retrieve the file.
This will take a few seconds or longer depending on the speed of your internet connection.
Maximize the browser window if necessary for the best viewing experience.
Save the PDF if you wish to return to it later. (Most mobile devices do this automatically.)
Bahamas (February 2018)
"Almost Fall Colours" on Central Ontario page (October 2017)
Kawartha Summer Cruise (July 2017)
This website is my way of sharing images and impressions with friends, relatives, people planning trips, and curious web surfers. I hope it encourages people to travel, and to travel early in life.
I’m interested in what you find useful and not, and would appreciate your suggestions. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org .